Monday, June 23, 2008

MODE OF TRANSPO...






This is the stroller that I use. It was a gift from my mother. I will tell you that I love it. It is the Benz of all strollers. Very smooth ride, stylish, and plenty of space. I have seen complaints on review websites from consumers that the stroller is too heavy, but where are you carrying it. I mean just to load it in the trunk or back of the suv is not bad at all. I like the compartments in it. She sleeps in it well with the seat reclining to a flat position and she sits up and enjoys the smooth ride. The only disadvantage for me is that the canopy cover ALWAYS pops off and become pretty annoying. I am not sure if this is with all the strollers from Chicco or is just mine. Overall I would recommend this stroller for any parent. It folds easy and stands by itself while you open the trunk or put the little one in the car seat. I love it!

No comments: